Q. How do I request books or articles through interlibrary loan?
To request an article using InterLibrary Loan (ILL)
- Go to the LRD Homepage:
- Scroll down and click on “My Library Account” under “Quick Links”
- It will prompt you to login using your University, your last name, and your ID number
- Once logged in, click on CLS Request/ILL on the green navigation bar.
- On the right side of the page, click on the link that says “Login to Illiad”
- The first time you access ILLiad, it will take you to a page to verify your personal information. Usually the item missing is a phone number. Once you enter that, you’ll be taken to the ILLiad home page. Your ILLiad account SHOULD be linked to your library account, and automatically take you into the page the verify your personal information. If it prompts you to login, email a librarian for assistance.
- If there aren’t any troubles getting in, you can then click on “Article Copy” under “New” on the left hand side of the page.
- Then, you can fill in the form to request the article with the necessary information, all available in the citation.
Note: There is no time guarantee for ILL requests. While they can be pretty fast, we can't make any promises, so plan ahead and request early.
Was this helpful? 0 0