Skip to Questions

How Do I...? - If you don't find the answer, just ask!

Useful Tip: Many questions begin "How do I..." but feel free to enter a specific keyword too.

I need a periodical titled The Journal Of [...] or The [..] Review. Where should I look?

Last Updated: Oct 05, 2012  |  59 Views
Topics: Reference

Was this helpful? 2   0


If you know the title of the journal, it is generally easiest to search on that in our library catalog. Some titles are available electronically, while others are only available in print format. Some print materials are stored off-site at our shared collections facility and you can request an article from them to be sent to you electronically (as a PDF) via our Consortial Loan Service.

Answered by Michael FitzgeraldBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Ask a Librarian Now!
    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Blackboard  –  Circulation  –  Collections  –  Directional  –  Faculty  –  Policies  –  Reference  –  Research Tools  –  Technical Support  –  UDC non-library  
    View All Topics

    Related content from LRD Research Guides